Information presented on Off Hour Hustle is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as financial advice for your given situation.
While all attempts are made to present accurate information, our information may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time. The authors and contributers of Off Hour Hustle are not finance experts and you should seek out a professional before making any financial decisions. Please make sure to do your own due diligence and seek a trusted financial professional before making any financial decisions of your own.
Advertisers, commenters, and externally linked websites are solely responsible for content and do not represent the views or opinions of Off Hour Hustle.
You are using Off Hour Hustle at your own risk and are 100% responsible for your own personal finances. The writers of this blog will always attempt to bring complete and factual information but are not responsible for any inaccuracies. The information contained in this blog are for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Seek a financial advisor before making any decisions relevant to this blog.
The owners and contributors of this blog are NOT liable for any injury, liability, or damage that you may have encountered using information contained in this blog. We do not guarantee our blog will be 100% accurate or error free. You are using this blog at your own risk.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This is done by cookies and embedding tracking links into the Website. When you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed in your browser to track any sales for the purpose of commissions.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
The CCPA provides customers who are residents of California specific rights: Right to Know, Right to Deletion, and Right to Non-Discrimination.
- Right to Know: Under CCPA, Off Hour Hustle will provide all personal data that has been stored for the past 12 months that can identify you or your household.
- Right to Deletion: Under CCPA, Off Hour Hustle will delete at any time any of your data if requested.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: Under CCPA, Off Hour Hustle will never discriminate against you for any reason.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has stored personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: February 24, 2021